Having strong teeth and a healthy, beautiful smile is priceless.
Achieving healthy teeth and gums isn’t easy and in order to help patients reach their goals, we offer worry-free consultations to discuss what we can do for them and their teeth. Having a healthy smile gives patients confidence and self-esteem, which is the most rewarding part for our team. We have fixed some of the most unsightly dental problems helping patients look and feel their best. We believe first impressions are everything and what better way to meet people than with a beautiful unforgettable smile. Our tooth extraction procedures are done with care and the long-term benefits can preserve good dental health.
At Smile Brite Dental of Anaheim California, we have the right tools and expertise to help you keep your teeth healthy and beautiful. We provide our patients with informative, friendly service that takes care of all their dental needs. We make it a priority to stay up-to-date on the latest technology in order to give you the best dental services possible. Having a tooth extracted may worry some patients and it is our job to give them all the information they need to make the right decision for their teeth. When visiting our office we want everyone to feel comfortable and well taken care of, and to give them everything they need before they leave for a successful recovery.
5 common reasons someone may need to have a tooth extracted?
- Tooth Decay – Once a tooth is decayed and is no longer healthy it most likely will have to be removed.
- Limited Space – If teeth are overcrowded tooth extraction may be needed in order to follow a patient’s orthodontic plan.
- Gum Disease – When left untreated, gum disease is just as destructive as tooth decay and can really cause problems.
- Impacted Teeth – Most of the time wisdom teeth are impacted or sit below the gum line. In order to prevent these impacted teeth from causing damage to other teeth extraction is necessary.
- Broken Tooth – If damage to a tooth is severe enough extraction may be necessary. Most of the time it depends on how much has broken off and how strong the remaining parts of the tooth are.
Do you need a dentist you can trust for tooth extraction?
Call us today! (714) 776-3535
Monday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment