What is Dental Bonding?
According to the Academy of General Dentistry a dental bond or dental bonding is a cosmetic technique that uses a composite resin to hide any imperfections in a persons tooth or teeth. Our Dentist uses only the best in products and procedures to make sure your teeth are looking and feeling their best.
Why do people have their teeth bonded?
Most people have their teeth bonded when they have
• To fix a chipped tooth
• To change the shape or size of teeth
• To make teeth appear longer or to correct short teeth
• To fill spaces or gaps in between teeth
In order to correct the damage or to simply improve upon their smile.
Cosmetic Tooth Whitening
Tooth whitening is the #1 requested and performed cosmetic dental procedure today. There are many factors that contribute to this fact.
One of the main factors is that teeth whitening has become easier and more effective over the last decade and its now easy and affordable to have a white bright smile.
We have patients tell us that they are having their teeth whitened because…
– It’s important to their self confidence and self-esteem to have a great smile
– Teeth whitening gives them a more youthful appearance
– A special event is coming up such as a wedding or job interview.
– To simply reverse the effects of everyday staining and yellowing
Having a whiter brighter smile, impacts a person’s social and professional life… Giving many that boost in confidence to go for it.
The Dentist and our entire staff take your smile seriously and if a cleaner whiter smile is on your agenda give us a call and book your appointment today!
Lumineers porcelain veneers offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile. Lumineers are applied contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth without any grinding or shaving of your natural teeth.
There are many reasons why patients at our clinic choose the Lumineers Treatment.
– To Whiten or Brighten discolored or stained teeth
– To fix gaps in their teeth
– To repair or restore chipped teeth
– To help reshape mis-sized teeth
Lumineers transform teeth into a naturally beautiful appearing smile that looks perfect for any individual. They can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
These are a few of the many reasons why our patients have chosen and continue to choose the Lumineers approach to their smile. So when you are considering cosmetic dental work ask us about the Lumineers treatment process and see just how easy a great smile can be.
Tooth Colored Fillings
Composite fillings are today’s modern filling choice. They are made to match your tooth’s natural color to make them virtually invisible to notice and are placed onto the tooth by bonding the filling material to the tooth so they do not have the unlikely chance of falling off. Many patients choose to replace their old silver and gold fillings with composite fillings.
– Beautiful in appearance
– Completed in a single visit
– No filling leaks (which can lead to tooth discoloration)
– Less chance of tooth cracking
Smile Brite Dental
Naushil Desai, DMD
600 S. Euclid St,
Anaheim, CA 92802
Monday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment