Looking for a Great Family Dentist?
Finding the right dentist for the entire family is important and can be a great convenience as well. Having one doctor treating each family member can help keep you organized when it comes to scheduling and making regular visits to the dentist. We have listed below some questions to ask when you are looking for a family dentist.
- Do you treat children and adults?
- Do you accept new patients?
- How long does it take to get an appointment?
- Can I make an appointment for the entire family on the same day?
- Do you treat Senior Citizens?
- Do You accept my insurance?
- Does your office offer any payment plans?
- How long have you been at your current location?
- What are your hours of operation?
Once you have the answers to the above questions a few other things to consider are:
The office’s proximity from your work or home:
Do the hours and days they are open fit your schedule
Types of treatments the dentist office provides
The Dentist and The office’s online reputation
Monday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment